- Cupix Website
- Capture a space in 3D without a 3D scanner
- Win more business: Unparalleled one-stop 3D tour solution helping photographers, real estate agents, and hospitality industry professionals win more business.
- Automated 3D tour generation – Just upload 360° photos or videos to our cloud server. Then, our cutting-edge software automatically maps locations of hundreds of photos and align them in 3D, and you are ready to impress the world.
- Intuitive cloud-based software – Cupix is a Web-based software, and you don’t have to install any software on your computer. Using our web player, anyone in the world can do virtual walk-through and look around scenes in 360° in their web browser just like Google Street View.
- 10x cheaper to start and 20x faster to capture
Use a consumer grade 360° camera available at any popular retail store. It only takes a few seconds to capture a 360° photo, and a dozen 360° photos can cover 1,000 square feet of space.
- Share 3D tours with the public with your brand – It is only a button click away to share 3D tours with the public. We provide numerous ways to build a strong business brand and differentiate you from your competitors.
- Publish to Google Maps instantly – Cupix is a Google Street View Ready certified solution and publishing our 3D tours to Google Maps is completely streamlined. Blurring unwanted image areas, photo tone adjustment and blending your nadir photo at the bottom are seamlessly integrated into one solution.
- AEC Pack – We democratize reality capture technology. With an innovative set of features offered in the AEC Pack, you can create a 3D tour without using a 3D scanner which allows project stakeholders to measure dimensions offsite, compare 3D tours taken on different days, and compare the as-built 360° photos with a 3D BIM.
- AEC PACK – Measure dimensions – Using only the Web Player, project stakeholders can measure 3D dimensions by picking points on the 360° photos with 1% or higher accuracy for every 65 ft (or 20 m) range.
- AEC PACK Native BIM files are supported – You can upload native Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, or IFC standard format files into the Asset Library and the online 3D BIM model viewer will be generated.
- AEC PACK Compare as-built scenes with a live 3D BIM – Compare the 3D BIM with hundreds of location-aligned 360° photos while dynamically exploring properties of BIM elements, measuring as-designed dimensions and changing the visibility of layers in the Web Player.
- AEC PACK 4D track changes – Compare two 3D tours side-by-side and track changes of a construction project or make a chronological record of a site easily.
- AEC PACK Leverage GPS data for outdoor sites – Cupix works well both for indoor and outdoor scenes. If GPS metadata is available from the photos, we fine tune the geolocations and generate a KML file containing the processing result.
- AEC PACK Automatic scaling using marker sheets – By placing our marker sheets in the scene, you can automate the scaling step with the best accuracy.