- EyeSpy360 website
- 360 Virtual Tours; 3D Models and Floor Plans with Video Calling
- Upload your 360 photos and we will do the rest: get one free Virtual Tour
- EyeSpy360 is the World’s leading 360 Virtual Tour Platform
Upload 360 photos from any 360 camera or mobile phone and create feature rich 360 Virtual Tours, 3D Models and Floor Plans. Take advantage of our Tour-as-a-Service solution where all you do is simply upload the 360 photos and we do the rest.
- EyeSpyLIVE™ – We believe that the way property viewings are conducted across the world can be made so much better. Why?EyeSpyLIVE™ allows property agents to join one or more customers inside of a virtual tour, where all parties can see and hear each other. Imagine FaceTime or Skype inside of a 360-degree virtual tour. This way you can learn about the property and ask questions whilst being shown around.It doesn’t end there. The customer is then free to conduct a similar experience with family or friends, by simply sending them a link in exactly the same way you would with a property portal listing (e.g. Rightmove or Zoopla).
- EyeSpyPLAY™ – Use EyeSpyPLAY™ To Create And Distribute Pre-Recorded Virtual Tours – Create a virtual tour using EyeSpy360™’s platform and then generate your own personalised pre-recorded virtual tour, including narration. This is very useful if you are not available to engage in an EyeSpyLIVE™ session or simply want your customers to have the option of sitting back and watching a property viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Take a look at the example below.
- EyeSpyPLAN™ – Create next generation 3D models and floor plans using any 360 camera or mobile phone. Gone are the days of having to spend vast amounts of time and money on expensive specialist cameras with for example lidar technology. With EyeSpyPLAN™ you can create these at a tiny fraction of the cost. Win more business by being able to offer premium listings and cutting edge technology to your clients at an extremely affordable price point. How complicated is it to produce? Not complicated at all! All the clever stuff is done in the background and all you need to do is use our simple platform to generate stunning 360 virtual tours with 3D models and floor plans in literally minutes, not hours! See our tutorial video below or follow the steps from the faq page for more information.
- Virtual Reality – Showcase And Visualise Your Space Just Like You’re There. Every 360 virtual tour that you publish is compatible with Google Cardboard Virtual Reality headsets, allowing you to turn your 360 virtual tours into virtual reality experiences. Allow your customers to experience the next generation of technology today for free! Just finished a viewing and want to show your client other properties? Have a client in your office who you want to take on a first viewing? Just grab a VR headset, tap the VR icon inside any of our tours and pop your mobile phone into it.
- Info Labels – Add Premium Content To Showcase Your Property. Optimise all of your 360 degree virtual tours to showcase your listings in the best possible light. Add everything from text to full blown 360 degree videos, photos and Google street maps. It makes perfect sense to present everything in the easiest and clearest way possible to give the best first impression of a space that you can. Info labels are perfect when you want to add context to a property for example in terms of its location or simply offer further information about any fixtures and fittings within.
- Own Branding (PRO) – Personalise Your Tours So That They Match Your Company Branding. On our Pro Packages all of our tours are customisable to show your own company branding.
- What Can You Change? The Viewer Logo. This can be seen in the top right-hand corner in all of our virtual tours.
- Use Any 360 Camera – EyeSpy360 Works With Them All! One of the many great things about EyeSpy360 is that you can use any camera with our 360 tour software! As you will see from our What is a 360 Photograph and How Do I Take One FAQ section, you can create a 360 photograph in a number of different ways. Photographers for example use their own panoramic stitching software to create 360 photographs from a number of individual photographs that they take using digital SLR cameras. Additionally you can use your mobile phone and the way you can do this is explained in the What is a 360 Photograph and How Do I Take One FAQ section. Either way our system will immediately recognise them and process then into virtual tour ready 360s!
- WGAN Forum discussions tagged: EyeSpy360