- Planitar Inc. is the maker of iGUIDE, a proprietary camera and software platform for connecting people with essential property information. iGUIDE is the most efficient system for mapping interior spaces that features immersive 3D tours, accurate floor plans, room dimensions, and reliable property square footage calculations. By integrating floor plans and visual data, iGUIDE provides an intuitive and practical way to digitally navigate and explore built environments.
Property information provided by iGUIDE 3D tours
- 360° images – Visually explore whatever you want from the perspective of someone standing in the property. Check out the dishwasher, the fireplace, or look at the ceiling. Get a more immersive visual experience than with still photos alone.
- Floor plans are a great way to represent a space in 2 dimensions and understand an entire property at a glance. They give context for each room relative to the whole and help with planning and decision making. They are an interactive part of the iGUIDE 3D tour and can be downloaded as pdf, jpg, svg, or dxf.
- Floor and room dimensions – iGUIDE 3D tour camera’s time-of-flight laser scanner gives confidence in measurements. Feel assured that you can deliver reliable measurements and floor plans with a typical dimensional uncertainty of 0.5% or smaller.
- Square footage/floor areas attach value to a property and are used in real estate listings, comparables analysis, and Automated Valuation Models. Every iGUIDE 3D tour provides detailed and defensible square footage analysis and typical iGUIDE square footage uncertainty easily meets the requirements of various property measurement standards (such as 2% for BOMA and Alberta RMS).
- Advanced Measurements will change the way you understand a space by giving you the freedom to measure either directly in the floor plan or in an image on the iGUIDE 3D tour. This is next level virtual immersion in a property.
- Photos are the most popular way to look at a property. They are quick to load, easy to share, and have universal appeal.
- Video Integration – Share your videos using the iGUIDE 3D tour. Video is just as prevalent as photos but adds a sense of movement that conveys what it would be like to move throughout the property. The connection between space can be more easily understood in this way. Aerial video can also give a perspective that’s impossible to achieve any other way.
- Neighborhood information is useful for finding schools, restaurants, libraries, and transit. The surrounding area is really important and can be more important than the property itself.
- WGAN Forum discussions tagged: iGuide